Subscribe by email!
0151 601 3558
If you'd like to contribute anything to these pages we'd love to hear from you, leave us a message on this number and we'll get in touch as soon as we can!
Alternately you can drop us an email at this page.
- Big up to The Only Way is Essex! Kirk Norcross speaks openly in reality show about anxiety and panic attacks. Also Charlie King and now Mario Falcone.
- Jacqui Dillon. Survivor. Talking yesterday in Sweden. A must see for the truth about the connection between childhood abuse and and the medical diagnosis of ‘schizophrenia’. Hearing Voice Network.
- Report from Chris Shaw CEO AiW Health. Walking, running, water polo and future plans. And tales of Hadrians Wall!
- Watch this please! We can all be masters of our own destiny. And the world.
- New production of ‘One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest’ by local media project Vesbim. August 21st- 23rd Floral Pavilion. Book early!
- peter h on Hearing Voices? You are definitely not alone! Hear the stories of many celebrities and famous people who find this a positive experience.
- hi on BBC interviewer uses word “schizophrenic” as an adjective to describe Government spending plans!
- Phoenix on It Takes More Than a Pill to Heal From Depression. Insightful personal testimony,
- Steve on It Takes More Than a Pill to Heal From Depression. Insightful personal testimony,
- Phoenix on The Green Community Shop & Centre. A Jewel in the Heart of Oxton Village.
Popular CategoriesAdvocacy in Wirral anti-depressants antipsychotic medication Anxiety being healthy bipolar disorder budgeting CBT challenging stigma coping skills Courses depression discrimination education exercise feeling good fitness Food and mood Government Cuts. health healthy eating healthy lifestyle making new friends Medication mental health mental illness Mind Mood recovery recovery concept Relaxation research Review schizo-affective disorder schizophrenia Self-esteem Self help self management Stigma Stress Thinking vitality walking Wellness Recovery Action Planning Your Money
Quote of the Week
The future depends on what we do in the present.
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Back in the swing (382)
- Be Creative (57)
- Enjoy Life (204)
- Look after yourself (368)
- Mental Wellbeing (436)
- Resources (364)
- In the News (218)
- Your Money (60)
Archive for August, 2012
Where is the Frank Discussion of the Effects of Psychiatric Medication? Questioning psychiatric medication If you believe the public education campaigns, the only...
Advocacy in Wirral presents their newest issue of ‘Mental Health Matters’ – their online newsletter.Message from Advocacy in Wirral Here is the the August / September issue of Mental Health Matters, the newsletter of Advocacy...
Researchers at a Norwegian university have found that people who engage in cultural activities are more satisfied with their lives...
By Rebecca Hardy, Daily Mail Last year doesn’t really exist for Bill Oddie. It was, he says, a ‘ complete wipeout’....
The Wirral Hub. Great new website for Wirral artists and performers with events and community projects!Message from the Wirral Hub. We are in the process of creating a Wirral events and Community website. We hope the...
A Survivor’s Inspiring Experience of Recovery using Wellness Recovery Action Planning. Scottish Recovery Network.MY EXPERIENCE OF RECOVERY – AMANDA SCOTT Amanda Scott, peer support worker and WRAP facilitator, shares her recovery journey and experiences...
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy This leaflet is for anyone who wants to know more about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).It discusses how it...
Women’s Group Our Women’s Group has been running since April 2008, and is open to any woman in Wirral who experiences...
Depression and Bipolar list: These famous authors, scientists, leaders, artists, and celebrities all have been reported as having depressive mood disorders...
Tennis for Free – Wirral Sessions The FREE coaching sessions at Wirral’s Birkenhead Park have moved to a new time. They will now...
Coping With A Stressful Situation Managing Your Emotions Whether you’re dealing with an emotional bully or other difficult situation, one of...