FREE Coffee Morning 10am every MONDAY with Equilibrium Northwest at Tesco Community Room Bidston Moss. All very welcome!
Mondays 10am-12 FREE Coffee morning in the Tesco Community Room in Bidston Moss
Fancy getting out of the house for a bit and meeting up with a small friendly group? Whether you would just like to meet new people, if you have health worries and concerns or you have been overcoming personal challenges, or if you just love to learn new things or take part in new activities; then this could be the group for you!
Everyone is welcome, men and women of all ages. We try to keep it varied so there is something for everyone to enjoy, our activities most often involve:
- Coffee morning
- Light refreshments
- Informal learning & workshops
- Presentations & guest speakers
- Share ideas on what helps us feel good
- ‘Debate’ style workshops
- Arts and crafts
We are a small and informal group who share ideas, have informal learning workshops all aimed at helping us to improve our wellbeing, talk about issues that are important to us, have a natter and a catch up and meet new people.
Our informal training and workshops are delivered by professional facilitators and so far this year workshops have included:
- Action for Happiness – The National campaign
- Resilience training – How we can all nurture our resilience
- An exploration of our beliefs in Health and Wellbeing – A philosophical approach to wellbeing
- ‘Sleep well’ – The science behind sleep, how it affects us, and tips for getting enough
- Positive affirmations and famous quotes – A session on the benefits of improving our internal voice
- ‘Goal setting’ – Why we should all be setting goals and how to set realistic ones
- ‘Recovery’ – What it means to overcome significant challenges in life; and the unique yet universal processes we experience
We also have arts and craft mornings, and ‘playschool’ style painting and crafts, especially for us ‘growed ups’, it’s good to relax and have fun sometimes!
Why not come along? Everyone is welcome! So please just turn up and invite and bring anyone you think may like to come!
If you would like to be added to our messaging list to find out about what is happening on a week to week basis.
Just text ‘TEXT ME’ to 07731478096 to be included:
Follow us on Twitter @EquilibriumNW
And check our website www.equilibriumnw.org for the latest details.