Subscribe by email!
0151 601 3558
If you'd like to contribute anything to these pages we'd love to hear from you, leave us a message on this number and we'll get in touch as soon as we can!
Alternately you can drop us an email at this page.
- Big up to The Only Way is Essex! Kirk Norcross speaks openly in reality show about anxiety and panic attacks. Also Charlie King and now Mario Falcone.
- Jacqui Dillon. Survivor. Talking yesterday in Sweden. A must see for the truth about the connection between childhood abuse and and the medical diagnosis of ‘schizophrenia’. Hearing Voice Network.
- Report from Chris Shaw CEO AiW Health. Walking, running, water polo and future plans. And tales of Hadrians Wall!
- Watch this please! We can all be masters of our own destiny. And the world.
- New production of ‘One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest’ by local media project Vesbim. August 21st- 23rd Floral Pavilion. Book early!
- peter h on Hearing Voices? You are definitely not alone! Hear the stories of many celebrities and famous people who find this a positive experience.
- hi on BBC interviewer uses word “schizophrenic” as an adjective to describe Government spending plans!
- Phoenix on It Takes More Than a Pill to Heal From Depression. Insightful personal testimony,
- Steve on It Takes More Than a Pill to Heal From Depression. Insightful personal testimony,
- Phoenix on The Green Community Shop & Centre. A Jewel in the Heart of Oxton Village.
Popular CategoriesAdvocacy in Wirral anti-depressants antipsychotic medication Anxiety being healthy bipolar disorder budgeting CBT challenging stigma coping skills Courses depression discrimination education exercise feeling good fitness Food and mood Government Cuts. health healthy eating healthy lifestyle making new friends Medication mental health mental illness Mind Mood recovery recovery concept Relaxation research Review schizo-affective disorder schizophrenia Self-esteem Self help self management Stigma Stress Thinking vitality walking Wellness Recovery Action Planning Your Money
Quote of the Week
The future depends on what we do in the present.
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Back in the swing (382)
- Be Creative (57)
- Enjoy Life (204)
- Look after yourself (368)
- Mental Wellbeing (436)
- Resources (364)
- In the News (218)
- Your Money (60)
Drugs and Alcohol Archive
‘The Quays’. Exciting new Recovery project in Birkenhead led by service users and carers to support anyone affected by drugs and alcohol. All welcome!The Quays The Quays is an exciting new Recovery Project led by service users and carers for service users and their families, carers...
Catch 22 Wirral At the Intensive Family Support Service we help families throughout the Wirral who are in need of extra...
Ross Kemp: The Invisible Wounded - Monday 12th November Sky 1 at 9.00pm. Following a string of critically acclaimed documentaries, including the...
Russell Brand speaking about his addictions and continued sobriety. Also his belief in ancient wisdom and techniques to help stay mentally well...
Billy Connolly talks about childhood sexual abuse which led to a life of alcohol and drug abuse. Guardian & BBC2.Editors note Tonight I watched the The Review Show on BBC2 which had a very frank and open discussion between Billy...
Wirral Ark drop-in . Open to all who are homeless, living in hostel accommodation or threatened with homelessness. Mental health advice Tuesday and Thursday mornings.Wirral Ark drop-in The Ark drop-in at the Irene Kennedy Centre behind Mary Cole House. Open Monday to Friday: 07:30am to 12:30pm Open...
The “Woodside Wellbeing and Recovery Campus” is developing apace. Our Advocates and Admin are so very busy supporting vulnerable Wirral Folk...
“Wired in to Recovery” Fantastic website to improve lives of those affected by drug and alcohol problems.The ‘WIred In To Recovery’ Community is run by Wired In, a unique initiative developed ten years ago by Professor...
Intuitive Recovery- Great website for re-education for drug and alcohol addictions. “To empower people through education to take back their lives and...
Using cannabis as a teenager or young adult ‘significantly’ raises the risk of psychosis, according to a study published in...
Many times we have heard the old adage that “what don’t kill us makes us stronger”. Up until now there has...
Mental Health Foundation www.mentalhealth.org.uk Ricky Hatton’s father and Manager has spoken about his battle with alcohol and drugs ,his suffering from...
Recently I was given a book called S.U.M.O. As she was telling me about this book I thought OK I know I’ve put weight...
Rethink has produced a new information pack about cannabis called Disjointed, for young people, parents/carers and service users. Please find a summary...