Subscribe by email!
0151 601 3558
If you'd like to contribute anything to these pages we'd love to hear from you, leave us a message on this number and we'll get in touch as soon as we can!
Alternately you can drop us an email at this page.
- Big up to The Only Way is Essex! Kirk Norcross speaks openly in reality show about anxiety and panic attacks. Also Charlie King and now Mario Falcone.
- Jacqui Dillon. Survivor. Talking yesterday in Sweden. A must see for the truth about the connection between childhood abuse and and the medical diagnosis of ‘schizophrenia’. Hearing Voice Network.
- Report from Chris Shaw CEO AiW Health. Walking, running, water polo and future plans. And tales of Hadrians Wall!
- Watch this please! We can all be masters of our own destiny. And the world.
- New production of ‘One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest’ by local media project Vesbim. August 21st- 23rd Floral Pavilion. Book early!
- peter h on Hearing Voices? You are definitely not alone! Hear the stories of many celebrities and famous people who find this a positive experience.
- hi on BBC interviewer uses word “schizophrenic” as an adjective to describe Government spending plans!
- Phoenix on It Takes More Than a Pill to Heal From Depression. Insightful personal testimony,
- Steve on It Takes More Than a Pill to Heal From Depression. Insightful personal testimony,
- Phoenix on The Green Community Shop & Centre. A Jewel in the Heart of Oxton Village.
Popular CategoriesAdvocacy in Wirral anti-depressants antipsychotic medication Anxiety being healthy bipolar disorder budgeting CBT challenging stigma coping skills Courses depression discrimination education exercise feeling good fitness Food and mood Government Cuts. health healthy eating healthy lifestyle making new friends Medication mental health mental illness Mind Mood recovery recovery concept Relaxation research Review schizo-affective disorder schizophrenia Self-esteem Self help self management Stigma Stress Thinking vitality walking Wellness Recovery Action Planning Your Money
Quote of the Week
The future depends on what we do in the present.
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Back in the swing (382)
- Be Creative (57)
- Enjoy Life (204)
- Look after yourself (368)
- Mental Wellbeing (436)
- Resources (364)
- In the News (218)
- Your Money (60)
Art & Culture Archive
New production of ‘One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest’ by local media project Vesbim. August 21st- 23rd Floral Pavilion. Book early!Message from Ben Adams Hello Everyone Hope you are all keeping well, amazing what a little bit of sun does for the...
St James Centre and NBDT. ‘Improving quality of life and opportunities for all living in North Birkenhead and Bidston’.North Birkenhead Development Trust and the St James Centre North Birkenhead Development Trust was established in 2004 to improve the quality of...
Love going to the cinema? Apply for the Cinema Exhibitors Association (CEA) Card and get two cinema tickets for one!Do you enjoy going to see films but find it is sometimes just too expensive? Do you receive Disability Living...
The Green Community Shop A not for profit community organization. Shop and community centre run by and on behalf of the local...
Reel Unknown Presents: The Hidden Picture Show Reel Unknown is back on 11th and 12th December, and for the last time...
Out of the Blue – Wirral’s Winter Carnival Come and join the fun at our magical evening carnival parade along New...
How music acts as medicine for the soul. Nordoff Robbins proves that not all the best remedies come from medication. One of...
Music therapy can help depression Does music have a role in treating depression? Music therapy can be used to improve treatment of...
Depression, Anxiety and Creativity Almost everyone will suffer from depression, anxiety and mental health difficulties at some point in their...
Is your community bursting with artistic talent, budding artists, photographers, actors, poets, musicians or film makers? It’s Time to Generate a Journey...
Olympic steam cloud to be visible after Games The column of steam rising above Wirral’s skyline on the banks of the...
‘Forgotten Lancashire’ A spoof book to make you smile! Support local writers! Plus new video “Lookalikes”.This is a very funny spoof book! Written by local supporters of mental health. It does make me laugh out loud! Alfred Spatchcock!...
Pottery foundation workshops at Rathbone Studio Part of the iconic Della Robbia Pottery was situated at 28 Argyle Street, Birkenhead, between...
Michelle Roberts Health reporter, BBC News Artist Salvador Dali is known for his surreal paintings and eccentric personality Creativity is akin...