Subscribe by email!
0151 601 3558
If you'd like to contribute anything to these pages we'd love to hear from you, leave us a message on this number and we'll get in touch as soon as we can!
Alternately you can drop us an email at this page.
- Big up to The Only Way is Essex! Kirk Norcross speaks openly in reality show about anxiety and panic attacks. Also Charlie King and now Mario Falcone.
- Jacqui Dillon. Survivor. Talking yesterday in Sweden. A must see for the truth about the connection between childhood abuse and and the medical diagnosis of ‘schizophrenia’. Hearing Voice Network.
- Report from Chris Shaw CEO AiW Health. Walking, running, water polo and future plans. And tales of Hadrians Wall!
- Watch this please! We can all be masters of our own destiny. And the world.
- New production of ‘One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest’ by local media project Vesbim. August 21st- 23rd Floral Pavilion. Book early!
- peter h on Hearing Voices? You are definitely not alone! Hear the stories of many celebrities and famous people who find this a positive experience.
- hi on BBC interviewer uses word “schizophrenic” as an adjective to describe Government spending plans!
- Phoenix on It Takes More Than a Pill to Heal From Depression. Insightful personal testimony,
- Steve on It Takes More Than a Pill to Heal From Depression. Insightful personal testimony,
- Phoenix on The Green Community Shop & Centre. A Jewel in the Heart of Oxton Village.
Popular CategoriesAdvocacy in Wirral anti-depressants antipsychotic medication Anxiety being healthy bipolar disorder budgeting CBT challenging stigma coping skills Courses depression discrimination education exercise feeling good fitness Food and mood Government Cuts. health healthy eating healthy lifestyle making new friends Medication mental health mental illness Mind Mood recovery recovery concept Relaxation research Review schizo-affective disorder schizophrenia Self-esteem Self help self management Stigma Stress Thinking vitality walking Wellness Recovery Action Planning Your Money
Quote of the Week
The future depends on what we do in the present.
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Back in the swing (382)
- Be Creative (57)
- Enjoy Life (204)
- Look after yourself (368)
- Mental Wellbeing (436)
- Resources (364)
- In the News (218)
- Your Money (60)
Service User and Carer Involvement Archive
Great Escape! Mental health support group and much more every Saturday 11.00am to 2.00pm at 66 Woodside Business Park. Come along and join the escape!Great Escape! Mental health support group and much more Every Saturday 11.00am to 2.00pm. Now every Saturday there is a great place to go. Lots of...
The Hardest Hit 2012 Week of Action – ‘The Tipping Point’ report and campaign from National MIND for all those affected by government cuts. Email your MP today!From my work with Mind over the last couple of years, I know that the impact of cuts and changes...
How do we protect authentic peer support from the threat of professionalisation? Could peer support be used as a cheap form of labour?How do we protect authentic peer support from the threat of professionalisation? As peer support models are increasingly adopted by mainstream...
A Survivor’s Inspiring Experience of Recovery using Wellness Recovery Action Planning. Scottish Recovery Network.MY EXPERIENCE OF RECOVERY – AMANDA SCOTT Amanda Scott, peer support worker and WRAP facilitator, shares her recovery journey and experiences...
Great new season of activities for carers on Wirral. Groups at Prenton, Pensby and Bebington, Bromborough and Eastham areas. Something for everyone!Prenton Carers Group 227 Prenton Hall Road, Prenton, Wirral, CH43 34G Tel: 0151 608 0422 Prenton Carers Group runs the first Wednesday...
Wirral Carers Group’s Activities in 2012 – Great Free Activities including Walking Groups and Craft Evening!The following are lists of the groups coordinated by Sue Davies, Family Support Worker from the Ashlea Centre in Pensby. ...
Patient Opinion Website. An independent site about your experiences of UK health services, good or bad. They pass your stories to the right people to make a difference!An independent site about your experiences of UK health services Good or Bad. They pass your stories to the right people to make a...