Subscribe by email!
0151 601 3558
If you'd like to contribute anything to these pages we'd love to hear from you, leave us a message on this number and we'll get in touch as soon as we can!
Alternately you can drop us an email at this page.
- Big up to The Only Way is Essex! Kirk Norcross speaks openly in reality show about anxiety and panic attacks. Also Charlie King and now Mario Falcone.
- Jacqui Dillon. Survivor. Talking yesterday in Sweden. A must see for the truth about the connection between childhood abuse and and the medical diagnosis of ‘schizophrenia’. Hearing Voice Network.
- Report from Chris Shaw CEO AiW Health. Walking, running, water polo and future plans. And tales of Hadrians Wall!
- Watch this please! We can all be masters of our own destiny. And the world.
- New production of ‘One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest’ by local media project Vesbim. August 21st- 23rd Floral Pavilion. Book early!
- peter h on Hearing Voices? You are definitely not alone! Hear the stories of many celebrities and famous people who find this a positive experience.
- hi on BBC interviewer uses word “schizophrenic” as an adjective to describe Government spending plans!
- Phoenix on It Takes More Than a Pill to Heal From Depression. Insightful personal testimony,
- Steve on It Takes More Than a Pill to Heal From Depression. Insightful personal testimony,
- Phoenix on The Green Community Shop & Centre. A Jewel in the Heart of Oxton Village.
Popular CategoriesAdvocacy in Wirral anti-depressants antipsychotic medication Anxiety being healthy bipolar disorder budgeting CBT challenging stigma coping skills Courses depression discrimination education exercise feeling good fitness Food and mood Government Cuts. health healthy eating healthy lifestyle making new friends Medication mental health mental illness Mind Mood recovery recovery concept Relaxation research Review schizo-affective disorder schizophrenia Self-esteem Self help self management Stigma Stress Thinking vitality walking Wellness Recovery Action Planning Your Money
Quote of the Week
The future depends on what we do in the present.
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Back in the swing (382)
- Be Creative (57)
- Enjoy Life (204)
- Look after yourself (368)
- Mental Wellbeing (436)
- Resources (364)
- In the News (218)
- Your Money (60)
The Hardest Hit 2012 Week of Action – ‘The Tipping Point’ report and campaign from National MIND for all those affected by government cuts. Email your MP today!From my work with Mind over the last couple of years, I know that the impact of cuts and changes...
Looking for Lynda. Advice for those recovering from physical and mental health difficulties on WirralRecovery Wirral received an email from a frustrated Wirral resident struggling to get any meaningful help from her GP for...
The recovery paradigm for mental health – ‘Life and times of a supermodel’. A must read for Recovery.I have recently been made aware of this amazing document produced as a result of a MIND thinktank group. It...
Shocking news. Summary of independent report commissioned by MIND on acute and crisis mental healthcare.Listening to experience…… This is a summary of MIND’s independent inquiry into acute and crisis mental healthcare Crisis and acute mental health...
£20 million to knock down mental health stigma. Government joins forces with Comic Relief, Time to Change, Mind and Rethink to help tackle mental health stigma.The Government is joining forces with Comic Relief to help tackle mental health stigma, with funding of up to £20...
Bill Oddie, ornithologist extraordinaire, is a keen naturalist, comedian, musician, writer and successful broadcaster. Here he talks about his depression and...
Outdoor activities such as gardening, walking and cycling are not only good for your physical health, but can improve your...
How Mind’s spoof paper aims to set the record straight on benefit fraud. A spoof paper is doing the rounds at the party conferences, produced to highlight the often unfair portrayal of welfare claimants. Guardian.How Mind’s spoof paper aims to set the record straight on benefit fraud A spoof paper is doing the rounds at...
MIND are delighted to announce that Stephen Fry is to become their new President. taking over from Melvyn Bragg who recently...
Are you keen to learn and share ideas for keeping well? Do you want to find POSITIVE ways to improve your...
Attitudes improving towards mental illness, survey shows Report shows perceptions shifting, but one in six people still believe lack of...
March in central London on first anniversary of the Coalition Government According to the MIND website, approximately 5,000 disabled people, their...
Whether they’re Going Underground, stuck in traffic on the Highway to Hell or taking the Soul Train, workers who listen...
Mental Health and debt – get free booklet published by Moneysaving expert.com in conjunction with MINDMany people with mental health problems find that they struggle with money, and problems with money can excerbate or even...
Many people with mental health problems rely on getting DLA to give them a decent quality of life. Under the...
The BBC reported that a study commissioned by the Department of Health has found that many depictions of mental illness...
According to the charity MIND, reported by the Mental Health Foundation, one in ten people has waited more than 10...
Extract written by Fiona Jebb, Business writer and taken from edition of Pendulum – the Journal of MDF The bipolar...
Prescriptions have doubled in decade, NHS figures show, with doctors warning drugs are covering for counselling shortage Guardian.co.uk, Friday 11 June...
On Thursday 27 May, the new Government outlined plans to get five million people off benefits and into work, including...
Stress link to financial squeeze By Jane Hughes Health correspondent, BBC News Work pressures during the recession have caused a big rise...
‘Green’ exercise quickly ‘boosts mental health’ Green space is important for mental health Just five minutes of exercise in a “green space”...